Online business degree programs are offered through various colleges and universities at different levels including associates, bachelors, masters and doctorate degrees. Traditional colleges also offer online business programs for many business careers in many areas including marketing, management, accounting, eCommerce, finance, human resource management and other concentrations. Find programs for Business Administration and MBA degrees. In some programs you may be required to do an internship or research and development project. In some bachelors and associates degrees, as well as MBA programs information technology and information management systems is an option if you also like computers and technology. Programs are offered at several levels including associate’s and bachelor’s as well as masters (MBA) and doctorate level (D.B.A.). There are also many areas of specialization including general business areas, business management, economics, marketing and advertising, accounting and finance, and human resources management.
Business Management and Administration
Accounting and Finance
Business Education and Training
Coursework in business majors includes, financial management, accounting, e-commerce and business ethics as a foundation for general business knowledge. Other online business courses may include writing business plans, business mathematics, business statistics, trade, business technology, business etiquette, management, decision making, business law, and business contracts.
Business Management Careers
A common questions is “what can I do with a degree in business” There are many answers to this question. With an online business degrees you can work in accounting, finance, advertising, and human resources just to name a few areas. You can also chose to open your own business. You can also work in marketing, eCommerce, Internet marketing and advertising.
With a business degree you can work in the capacity of:
- Entry-level manager
- Human resources specialist
- Assistant product manager
- Market researcher
- Public relations representative
- Systems analyst
- Securities salesperson
- Financial analyst
Estimated Income and Projected Career Outlook
Another question is “how much can I earn when I start my career after earning my business administration degree?” This varies, but some companies in the United States pay graduates with MBA a starting salary of about $100,000 depending on the specialization. With the undergraduate online business degree you can expect to start out with around $40,000 again depending on your area of concentration. Given that there are so many areas of focus in business, the income range also tends to be quite broad.
Companies look for candidates with a business degree who have performed well and graduated from an accredited business degree program. Your degree will catapult your long-term financial stability and improve your career prospects. If you are pressed for time an accelerated business degree online from accredited universities is a good suggestion to explore.
Business Managment Programs
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Management
- BS in Business Administration - Sales Management
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Project Management
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration : Small Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration : Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration : Sales Management
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Business Administration - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associates in Business Management - Human Resource Management
- Associates in Business Management - Accounting
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- And more...
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University, makes career training convenient and accessible. With courses tailored for working students and others who need a more flexible class schedule.
- Business (Associate's)
- Accounting (Associate's)