Online business degree programs are offered through various colleges and universities at different levels including associates, bachelors, masters and doctorate degrees. Traditional colleges also offer online business programs for many business careers in many areas including marketing, management, accounting, eCommerce, finance, human resource management and other concentrations. Find programs for Business Administration and MBA degrees. In some programs you may be required to do an internship or research and development project. In some bachelors and associates degrees, as well as MBA programs information technology and information management systems is an option if you also like computers and technology. Programs are offered at several levels including associate’s and bachelor’s as well as masters (MBA) and doctorate level (D.B.A.). There are also many areas of specialization including general business areas, business management, economics, marketing and advertising, accounting and finance, and human resources management.
Business Management and Administration
Accounting and Finance
Business Education and Training
Coursework in business majors includes, financial management, accounting, e-commerce and business ethics as a foundation for general business knowledge. Other online business courses may include writing business plans, business mathematics, business statistics, trade, business technology, business etiquette, management, decision making, business law, and business contracts.
Business Management Careers
A common questions is “what can I do with a degree in business” There are many answers to this question. With an online business degrees you can work in accounting, finance, advertising, and human resources just to name a few areas. You can also chose to open your own business. You can also work in marketing, eCommerce, Internet marketing and advertising.
With a business degree you can work in the capacity of:
- Entry-level manager
- Human resources specialist
- Assistant product manager
- Market researcher
- Public relations representative
- Systems analyst
- Securities salesperson
- Financial analyst
Estimated Income and Projected Career Outlook
Another question is “how much can I earn when I start my career after earning my business administration degree?” This varies, but some companies in the United States pay graduates with MBA a starting salary of about $100,000 depending on the specialization. With the undergraduate online business degree you can expect to start out with around $40,000 again depending on your area of concentration. Given that there are so many areas of focus in business, the income range also tends to be quite broad.
Companies look for candidates with a business degree who have performed well and graduated from an accredited business degree program. Your degree will catapult your long-term financial stability and improve your career prospects. If you are pressed for time an accelerated business degree online from accredited universities is a good suggestion to explore.
Business Managment Programs
- Earn your online degree from SNHU. Study Anytime, Anywhere. Flexible on your schedule
- Over 200 career-focused online programs, one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation and a network of support.
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- MBA with concentration in Forensic Accounting
- MBA with concentration in Music Business
- Business Associate's Degree
- And more...
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Management
- BS in Business Administration - Sales Management
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
- Master of Business Administration - Kindom Business
- And more...
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Project Management
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
- Become an accountant, credit analyst, auditor, tax examiner, and more with an undergraduate degree in accounting.
- Learn about accounting fundamentals, legal compliance and ethics, finance, marketing, leadership, economics, and quantitative decision making.
- Work in the environment that suits you best. The B.S. in Accounting program prepares students for accounting careers in private, public, not-for-profit, and government organizations.
- This program, along with other CSU-Global business degrees, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Each of our courses is 100% online, with no fixed class times or locations. All you need is an internet connection. Wherever you are, you’re already on campus.
- Our programs are built for working adults. You complete coursework on your schedule, in your own time. Complete assignments and projects when it’s most convenient for you.
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
- Campus-based and online business programs include Entertainment Business (BS), Internet Marketing (BS), and Business Intelligence (MS)
- Students will explore business concepts like marketing, global media management, and business technology and design
- Courses designed to prepare students for a career in business and Career Development advisors available to all alumni
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Master of Science (Online)
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associates in Business Management - Accounting
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- And more...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- Transformational Leadership (EDD)