Executive MBA programs offer unique career advancement opportunities, especially for those professionals who require flexibility due to their work schedules. An Executive Master in Business Administration, also known as an EMBA program enables experienced businessmen and women obtain a degree in Business Administration without having to disrupt their working schedule. Often, corporate companies pay for the tuition. The purpose of obtaining this major is to accelerate a person’s career. During the period of study, the student continues working at his or her job. The EMBA degree is offered by online and traditional higher learning institutions and the duration of study is a maximum of two years. All students who enter the program already have work related experience and have acquired life and social skills. Most are working in upper level management or senior executive positions. A person enters this program with a view to becoming a disciplined professional who can hold his or her own in a corporate boardroom anywhere in the world.
E- MBA Education and Training
Typical executive MBA courses included in an EMBA program are as follows. Organizational Behavior, Applied Managerial Decision Making, Legal and Ethical Decision Making, Applied Managerial Marketing, Project Management Processes in Organizations, Leadership, Applied Accounting for Decision Making, Information Technology in Business Management, and Applied Finance for Decision Making. The MBA degree can be utilized in any genre of business, i. e. entertainment, finance, accounting, property etc.
Business courses in an EMBA program are similar to those in a traditional MBA program, i. E. Finance, accounting, management, statistics, information systems, and marketing. The major difference is that the executive course is structured more aggressively to teach as much as possible in an accelerated learning timetable.
The average cost of studying for an EMBA is around $100,000, which from an employer’s perspective is a modest investment in view of the benefits that will be gained. Students in executive MBA programs who are not offered sponsorship can apply for financial aid in the form of scholarships or loans.
Careers with an Executive MBA
The majority of candidates in executive MBA programs have a minimum of 10 years experience in the business sector. Study for an Executive Master in Business Administration (EMBA) is more exacting than a basic MBA degree. After graduation, the adult students will have skills to enable them to negotiate and make decisions at the highest level. The global business program focuses on multi-disciplinary approaches, for example cultural, political, as well as economic planning and development.
Obtaining an EMBA degree is an investment in an individual’s career and future. As mentioned already most students are sponsored fully, or partially, by an employer. The company realizes that it will gain a competitive advantage by having someone with management skills at this level.
Many professionals work in niche sectors like education, marketing, or health care. Therefore job opportunities are excellent and on the rise.
Estimated Income and Projected Career Outlook
According to a recent survey, an Executive MBA average starting salary is $136,722 per year, but this will obviously vary according to the particular job and employer. Executives with this qualification are thriving in the corporate world at every level in every industry. They bring a new dimension to areas like problem solving, grievance redressal, risk prevention tactics, and promoting teamwork. Statistics show that the demand for EMBA graduates is soaring. The reason for this is that a person with an executive MBA degree can specialize in any sector of business.
Executive Business Managment Programs
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Public Administration in Public Leadership
- Enhance your knowledge and expand your influence with an MBA from Walden.
- Tempo Learning™ by Walden - Competency-Based Learning—the faster you go, the less you pay.
- Master skills that employers today are looking for.
- Benefit from our 24/7 tech support, Writing Center, Career Services Center, and more.
- Walden University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- M.B.A. in Leadership
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- Master of Business Administration
- MS in Management - Leadership
- MS in Management
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Master of Science (Online)
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- MBA - Management
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration - Global Leadership
- Master of Science in Management
- And more...
- The MBA@American curriculum focuses on experiential learning and emphasizes the importance of connections rather than competition.
- No standardized test scores or minimum professional work experience is required to apply to the program.
- Students build foundational skills across a range of business fields and can select from five career-focused concentrations of study.
- Delivered online by American University’s Kogod School of Business, MBA@American takes a collaborative approach to preparing tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Courses and coursework are authored by the same renowned Kogod faculty who teach on campus, and students are held to the same admissions and academic standards as their on-campus counterparts.
- MBA@American students attend in-person immersion experiences known as Business in the Capital.
- Go Higher with a career-enhancing degree from Concordia Nebraska you can earn fully online. All our online programs are designed to give you the flexibility to study around your schedule.
- You'll also benefit from exceptional student support and a rigorous academic experience ranked in the top tier of U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges 2016 Midwest Regional Universities.
- Concordia offers a wide variety of MBA program offerings in such fields as Accounting, Business Intelligence, Human Resources, Leadership and Managing, Management, Marketing and Risk Management
- Concordia also offers programs in the M.Ed field specializing in Early Childhood Development, Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Administration, and Special Education
- As an institution, Concordia University, Nebraska is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of its North Central Association
- Concordia University, Nebraska is an excellent academic and Christ-centered community equipping men and women for lives of learning, service and leadership in the church and world.
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Risk Management
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Business Intelligence
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Leadership and Managing Teams through Change
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Masters: Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management : Leadership
- MS in Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- MBA - Strategic Management
- Management - MBA
- And more...