Campus and online masters programs in areas that include studies in education, business (MBA), social work, human services, computer and information technology, psychology, counseling, nursing, criminal justice, public policy, public administration, and other areas listed below.
Specialization may include:
- M.A. in Education/Administration and Supervision
- M.A. in Education/Adult Education and Training
- M.A. in Education/Special Education
- MA in Education/Adult Education and Distance Learning
- MA in Education/Adult Education and Training
- MA in Education/Curriculum and Instruction – Reading
- MA in Education/Curriculum and Instruction-Reading
- MA in Education/ESL Education
- M.B.A. – Accounting
- M.B.A. – Global Management
- MBA – Health Care Management
- MBA – Human Resource Management
- MBA – Marketing
- MBA – Public Administration
- MBA – Technology Management
Counseling and Psychology
- MS in Counseling / Marriage, Family and Child Therapy
- MS in Counseling/Community Counseling
- MS in Counseling/Marriage and Family Counseling
- MS in Counseling/Mental Health Counseling
- MS in Counseling/School Counseling
- M.S. in Psychology – General
- M.S. in Psychology – Health Psychology
- M.S. in Psychology – Leadership Development & Coaching
- M.S. in Psychology – Media Psychology
- M.S. in Psychology – Organizational Psychology & Development
- M.S. in Psychology – Organizational Psychology & Nonprofit Management
- M.S. in Psychology – Program Evaluation & Research
- M.S. in Psychology – Psychology of Culture
- M.S. in Psychology – Psychology, Public Administration & Social Change
- M.S. in Psychology – Social Psychology
- MS in Nursing
- MS in Nursing – Nursing/Health Care Education
- MS in Nursing for Nurse Practitioners
- MS in Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing/Health Care Education
- MS in Nursing/Informatics
- MS in Nursing/MBA/ Health Care Management
- MS in Nursing/Master of Health Administration
- MS in Nursing/Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Public Administration – Criminal Justice
- Master of Public Administration – Emergency Management
- Master of Public Administration – Health Policy
- Master of Public Administration – Homeland Security Policy and coordination
- Master of Public Administration – Interdisciplinary Policy Studies
- Master of Public Administration – International Nongovernmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Master of Public Administration – Law and Public Policy
- Master of Public Administration – Local Government Management
- Master of Public Administration – Nonprofit Management & Leadership
- Master of Public Administration – Policy Analysis
- Master of Public Administration – Public Management & Leadership
- Master of Public Administration – Terrorism, Mediation, and Peace
- Master of Information Systems Management – IT Strategy & Governance
- MS in Information Science
- M.B.A. in Project Management
- M.B.A. in Technology Management
- Masters of Information Systems Management – Business Information Management
- Masters of Information Systems Management – Enterprise Information Security
- Masters of Information Systems Management – Healthcare Informatics
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Choose from over 200 online undergraduate and graduate programs designed to take you where you want to go.
- Online tuition rates at SNHU are frozen at 2012 levels for the fifth consecutive year.
- Online education with SNHU means 24/7 access. Multiple term starts per year mean you’ll finish your degree faster.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country (Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.) and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.