Campus and online masters programs in areas that include studies in education, business (MBA), social work, human services, computer and information technology, psychology, counseling, nursing, criminal justice, public policy, public administration, and other areas listed below.
Specialization may include:
- M.A. in Education/Administration and Supervision
- M.A. in Education/Adult Education and Training
- M.A. in Education/Special Education
- MA in Education/Adult Education and Distance Learning
- MA in Education/Adult Education and Training
- MA in Education/Curriculum and Instruction – Reading
- MA in Education/Curriculum and Instruction-Reading
- MA in Education/ESL Education
- M.B.A. – Accounting
- M.B.A. – Global Management
- MBA – Health Care Management
- MBA – Human Resource Management
- MBA – Marketing
- MBA – Public Administration
- MBA – Technology Management
Counseling and Psychology
- MS in Counseling / Marriage, Family and Child Therapy
- MS in Counseling/Community Counseling
- MS in Counseling/Marriage and Family Counseling
- MS in Counseling/Mental Health Counseling
- MS in Counseling/School Counseling
- M.S. in Psychology – General
- M.S. in Psychology – Health Psychology
- M.S. in Psychology – Leadership Development & Coaching
- M.S. in Psychology – Media Psychology
- M.S. in Psychology – Organizational Psychology & Development
- M.S. in Psychology – Organizational Psychology & Nonprofit Management
- M.S. in Psychology – Program Evaluation & Research
- M.S. in Psychology – Psychology of Culture
- M.S. in Psychology – Psychology, Public Administration & Social Change
- M.S. in Psychology – Social Psychology
- MS in Nursing
- MS in Nursing – Nursing/Health Care Education
- MS in Nursing for Nurse Practitioners
- MS in Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing/Health Care Education
- MS in Nursing/Informatics
- MS in Nursing/MBA/ Health Care Management
- MS in Nursing/Master of Health Administration
- MS in Nursing/Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Public Administration – Criminal Justice
- Master of Public Administration – Emergency Management
- Master of Public Administration – Health Policy
- Master of Public Administration – Homeland Security Policy and coordination
- Master of Public Administration – Interdisciplinary Policy Studies
- Master of Public Administration – International Nongovernmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Master of Public Administration – Law and Public Policy
- Master of Public Administration – Local Government Management
- Master of Public Administration – Nonprofit Management & Leadership
- Master of Public Administration – Policy Analysis
- Master of Public Administration – Public Management & Leadership
- Master of Public Administration – Terrorism, Mediation, and Peace
- Master of Information Systems Management – IT Strategy & Governance
- MS in Information Science
- M.B.A. in Project Management
- M.B.A. in Technology Management
- Masters of Information Systems Management – Business Information Management
- Masters of Information Systems Management – Enterprise Information Security
- Masters of Information Systems Management – Healthcare Informatics
- Live online classes taught by the same Newhouse faculty members who teach on campus.
- Dynamic, immersive coursework that can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere students have an Internet connection.
- On-the-go learning with a mobile app available for smartphones and tablets.
- In-person learning experiences at immersions in cities around the world.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Designed and taught by Syracuse faculty, the curriculum built on theory, fundamentals, and application.
- The online format combines live weekly classes, multimedia coursework, and collaborative group learning exercises.
- This program can be completed in as little as 15 months. A Bachelor’s degree and related undergraduate coursework is required for admission to the program.
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.