You might want to consider a masters in advertising if you are a person who enjoys all the creative factors that are related to advertising. You’ll notice many people who enjoy the opportunity to write their own material, enjoy the world of media and are highly energetic are often found in a course such this as it offers them the ability to further their craft by allowing them the opportunity to learn how to better function as a team, as well as how to manage a group of people in a variety of environments. There are many great programs available to the prospective student, who is interested in the field. As with all courses and programs available it is a good idea to take your time to carefully review the curriculum as well as the opportunities a school offers its students. Like many MBA programs you will find that getting a Masters in advertising will likely require you to successfully complete an entrance exam before you will be considered into your desired program.
Advertising Training and Education
Advertising MBA degree programs offer a person, a highly skilled ability to handle themselves in a business setting and teaches them how to feel secure in directing others. Regardless of what type of Masters Degree you are looking for there are some aspects that will remain the same within all of the MBA programs. Some of the curriculum, you will face in the masters in advertising program will be marketing and financial management, organizational skills as well as economics and accounting. Other courses may include:
- Emerging Technologies
- Advertising Management and Strategy
- Interactive Media
- Branding and Creative Development
- International Marketing
- Mass Communication
- Consumer Psychology
- Media and Public Relations
The choice you make regarding which school you choose to complete the masters in advertising, as well as the length of time you plan to finish your course will affect the overall course itself. Some students prefer not only for financial reasons, but for a variety of reasons to take their course, part-time, while other students prefer to take live your course.
On average, an MBA in advertising can have a student studying anywhere from a ten month period up to two years. If you have decided to take the shorter program you will notice that it is catered to the time restraints, meaning that though, you’ll get the entire necessary curriculum. The program would be much more in depth if you were to choose the longer program.
Many people aspire to run their own business at some point in their career, and those who have decided to take the leap will find that getting a masters in advertising can not only help them feel more secure in their managerial skills it can help them open doors to finding more contacts that could help them build on their business.
As the industry and interest continues to grow so does the need for those with skill sets such as these and it is for this reason that is predicted that there will be a 27% increase in an advertising career over the next number of years. Some of the exciting employment positions students have gone on to pursue after completion of the course would include advertising account manager, Art director, media buyer and planner.
With the cost of tuition so difficult for some students it can be a challenge at times to not only pick a program that suits your desires and needs but to pick one that is financially feasible for you. These days many people wait until their career has already begun to upgrade their knowledge and skill and you will find that the number of businesses see the great benefits that their company would get from allowing employers to upgrade it is for this reason you will often find businesses willing to cover the costs associated with upgrading.
Estimated Income and Projected Career Outlook
One of the many reasons people are attracted to pursuing this higher education is the fact that those with such qualifications are known to get a higher salary. The increase in salary is often seen in those who have not only completed the courses necessary but have proven that they have a great deal of experience in their field.
Data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) for 2010 was reported as follows for careers related to sales and marketing:
The median annual wage for advertising sales agents was $45,350. The lowest 10% earned less than $22,780 and the top 10% earned more than $96,040. The employment of advertising sales agents is expected to increase 13% from 2010 to 2020.
The median annual wage of sales managers was $98,530. The lowest 10% earned less than $49,960, and the top 10% earned more than $166,400. The employment of sales managers is expected to grow 12% from 2010 to 2020.
The median annual wage of advertising and promotions managers was $83,890. The lowest 10% earned less than $41,480, and the top 10% earned more than $166,400. The employment of advertising and promotions managers is expected to grow 13% from 2010 to 2020.
The median annual wage for marketing managers was $112,800. The lowest 10% earned less than $57,750, and the top 10% earned more than $166,400. The employment of marketing managers is expected to grow 14% from 2010 to 2020.
The median annual wage of market research analysts was $60,570. The lowest 10% earned less than $33,350, and the top 10% earned more than $111,440. The employment of market research analysts is expected to grow 41% from 2010 to 2020.
It is for this reason that while you are receiving your masters in advertising is a good idea if it is not presented to you that you pursue an internship while you are learning as this will offer you experience that will be essential in assisting you to pursue your goals. Depending on the level of education and experience you hold by the time you are ready to work you can expect to see an estimated amount of between $29,000 and $145,000 per year depending on the position and the geographic location.
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Media Design, Master of Fine Arts (Online)
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- MBA - Marketing
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- MBA - Marketing
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MBA - Marketing
- Go Higher with a career-enhancing degree from Concordia Nebraska you can earn fully online. All our online programs are designed to give you the flexibility to study around your schedule.
- You'll also benefit from exceptional student support and a rigorous academic experience ranked in the top tier of U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges 2016 Midwest Regional Universities.
- Concordia offers a wide variety of MBA program offerings in such fields as Accounting, Business Intelligence, Human Resources, Leadership and Managing, Management, Marketing and Risk Management
- Concordia also offers programs in the M.Ed field specializing in Early Childhood Development, Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Administration, and Special Education
- As an institution, Concordia University, Nebraska is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of its North Central Association
- Concordia University, Nebraska is an excellent academic and Christ-centered community equipping men and women for lives of learning, service and leadership in the church and world.
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Marketing
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Business Administration : Marketing
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- The MBA@American curriculum focuses on experiential learning and emphasizes the importance of connections rather than competition.
- No standardized test scores or minimum professional work experience is required to apply to the program.
- Students build foundational skills across a range of business fields and can select from five career-focused concentrations of study.
- Delivered online by American University’s Kogod School of Business, MBA@American takes a collaborative approach to preparing tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Courses and coursework are authored by the same renowned Kogod faculty who teach on campus, and students are held to the same admissions and academic standards as their on-campus counterparts.
- MBA@American students attend in-person immersion experiences known as Business in the Capital.
- Master of Business Administration