Many universities in the United Kingdoms offer programs at both the graduate and undergraduate level of study to international students residing in many countries around the globe. Degree programs are offered in various disciples in the undergraduate and online master degree level. Most courses are taught fully online, and there are no fixed lecture times. Students can interact with their colleagues and instructors at their convenience for all programs, class sizes are typically small, ranging from 15 to 18 students per course and instructional modules run between six and eight weeks.
Degree programs in the United Kingdom vary in their offerings and include studies in the areas of business, information technology, education, and health studies and public health. In the areas of business, offerings are broad and include studies in human resource management, finance and banking, operations and supply chain management, and business law to mention a few. An institution like The University of Liverpool accept applications from students from a long list of countries around the world.
Since its foundation in 1881, the University of Liverpool has produced eight Nobel Prize winners. This academic excellence is one reason why almost three thousand professionals from more than 175 countries have chosen it for their online Masters degree. They also recognise that the University’s exclusive partnership with e-Learning experts Laureate Online Education provides a uniquely global perspective and stimulating educational experience. None. You do not need to be a UK resident as all our degrees are 100% online.
Distance education degree programs in the United Kingdom such as the The University of Liverpool accept applications from international students residing in most countries, and programs of study include bachelor or undergraduate study as well as graduate and post graduate programs.
The University of Liverpool is among the most prestigious Universities in the UK. The university provides students from all over the globe with the opportunity to earn a Master’s degree online. Since it was founded in 1881, the University of Liverpool has produced eight Nobel Prize winners. The university has an excellent academic record, hence the reason why nearly 300,000 professionals from over 175 countries worldwide have chosen the university to earn their online Masters degree.
The University of Liverpool also has an exclusive partnership with e-Learning experts Laureate Online Education to provide a uniquely global perspective and stimulating educational experience. In online degree UK programs, degrees earned at the University of Liverpool are regulated and monitored by the QAA. In many countries, including Canada and the United States recognize and hold degrees from the University of Liverpool as equivalents of their own. Students in the online graduate degree programs experience a flexible yet well-rounded experience and the chance to further their careers. In online degree UK programs, graduate students gain:
- New and fresh skills sets
- An international network
- Requisite tools and knowledge to succeed in a global economy
Advantages of choosing The University of Liverpool
- International reputation
- Academic leadership
- Online expertise
- Applicable knowledge
- Individual support
Management Degree Programs: Universities in the UK offer studies in Business administration (MBA), finance, accounting, operations, supply chain, international management, human resources, consumer marketing. Core MBA studies include strategy and management of people, resources, and change. Electives include investment, entrepreneurship, marketing, etc. The MBA program is accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) for teChnology-Enhanced Learning (CEL Accreditation).
Medicine and Health: Public health and clinical research administration.
Information Technology: Internet, security, software, and systems management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration – Finance and Accounting
- Master of Business Administration – Marketing
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Master of Science in Project Management – Oil and Gas Specialisation
- Master of Science in Project Management – Construction and Infrastructure Specialisation
- LL.M. in International Business Law
- LL.M. in International Finance and Banking Law
- LL.M. in Technology and Intellectual Property Law
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Public Health – International Public Health Specialisation
- Master of Public Health – Management of Health Systems Specialisation
- Master of Public Health – Epidemiology Specialisation
- Master of Science in Clinical Research Administration – MSc in CRA
- Master of Science in Computer Security
- Master of Science in Corporate Finance
- Master of Science in Global Consumer Marketing
- Master of Science in Global Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Information Systems Management – MSc in ISM
- Master of Science in Information Technology – MSc in IT
- Master of Science in International Management
- Master of Science in International Management – Oil and Gas Specialisation
- Master of Science in Internet Systems
- Master of Science in Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Operations and Supply Chain Management – Oil and Gas Specialisation
- Master of Science in Software Engineering
- Doctor of Education (Higher Education)
- Doctorate of Business Administration
Universities in the UK offer academic excellence, unique global perspectives, and flexible learning methods. This makes it an ideal choice for working professionals who wish to advance their education and training while retaining flexibility in their schedules.